Wood pellet making machine is designed to make pellets fuel from wood chips, sawdust, shavings, tree branches, wood barks, etc. It is also suitable for other biomass materials, such as straw, rice husk, cornstalk, peanut shells, bagasse, palm fiber, coconut shells, etc. The end products, wood pellets are widely used heating fuel for commercial or residential use, cooking, and power generation. If you are interested in this promising business, please contact us for details.
Beston Wood Pellet Making Machine for Sale
Beston has wood pellet mill for sale, which adopts ring die design to process 1 to 3 tons of raw materials. Below are more parameters for your reference.
|Model||Capacity||Power (kW)||Mold Diameter||Dimension||Feed Bin||Conveyor||Deduster (mm)|
|BKL-10||1-1.5 t/h||75 kW||450 mm||2.85*1.1*2m||2.2*0.8*1.1m||7*0.5m||φ750*2600|
|BKL-20||1.5-2 t/h||90 kW||450 mm||2.85*1.1*2m||2.2*0.8*1.1m||7*0.5m||φ750*2600|
|BKL-25||2-2.5 t/h||110 kW||576 mm||3.2*1.3*2.5m||2.6*0.85*1.3m||8*0.5m||φ750*2600|
|BKL-30||2.5-3 t/h||132 kW||596 mm||3.2*1.3*2.5m||2.6*0.85*1.3m||8*0.5m||φ750*2600|
Remarks: 1. The parameters here are based on the pellet press die with an 8 mm diameter.
2. We can also make 6-mm, 10-mm, 12-mm, or larger pellet making machine. As for the same machine and the same materials, the larger the diameter, the higher the capacity.
Advantages of Beston Wood Pelleting Machine
1. Eco-friendly. It has a dust collector with pellet machine to remove the dust produced during the pelletizing process, which makes it more eco-friendly.
2. Integrated design, which makes it compact to reduce the shipping cost. In general, a 20GP container is big enough for the BKL-10 and BKL-20 machines. Even for BKL-25 and BKL-30, we just need a 40GP container.
3. Electric drive. Beston wood pellet press machine is electric drive, which means it can work once powered on. It is easy to use so that one worker can run the wood pellet plant smoothly.
4. Ring die. It employs a ring die, which is more productive with a capacity of 1 to 3 tons/h. It is more suitable for large-scale production.
5. Automatic feeding system. We use a cross auger and a conveyor belt to make the feeding system automatic and evenly to improve the pellet quality.
Wood Pellet Machine Design
Beston wood chip pellet machine employs ring die design and it is power-driven. It mainly contains conveyer belt, distribution cabinet, dust collector, cross auger, ring die pellet press machine, speed reducer, and motor. Below are the uses of wood pellet machine parts.
Cross auger: It is the connection between the feeding conveyor and the pellet press machine, which can feed the materials evenly.
Distribution cabinet: It controls the power supply. You can start or stop every part here.
Dust collector: To remove the dust produced during the pellet production process, which makes the equipment more eco-friendly.
Pellet press machine: It is the main equipment where converts the wood chips into pellets. Inside the machine, there is a ring die, rollers, etc.
Is Making Wood Pellets Profitable?
Of course, yes. Making wood pellets from biomass waste is profitable and promising.
1. Cheap and Rich Raw Materials
As mentioned, wood residues are not the only suitable feedstock for making pellet fuel. The wood pelletizer can use a variety of biomass waste as raw material, including industrial waste and co-products, agricultural wastes. You can find these materials here and there, and also it is cheap and even free to get.
2. Eco-friendly Business
For one thing, biomass pellet making recycles waste materials into something useful. It will greatly reduce waste. For the other thing, biomass pellet is a great substitute for coal, fuel oil, etc.
3. Promising Market
Pellet fuel has some advantageous features, like high density, high energy content, small size, standardized properties, etc. It is easy to transport, store, and use. So the demand for fuel pellets has also grown quickly. It means there is a promising market for wood pellets. Therefore, it is profitable to invest in a wood pellet mill plant.
|Feedstock||Bulk Density||Energy Content||Ash Content|
|Sawdust||606 kg/m3||20.1 MJ kg-1||0.45%|
|Bark||676 kg/m3||20.1 MJ kg-1||3.7%|
|Logging leftovers||552 kg/m3||20.8 MJ kg-1||2.6%|
|Switchgrass||445 kg/m3||19.2 MJ kg-1||4.5%|
|Wheat straw||475 kg/m3||16 MJ kg-1||6.7%|
|Barley straw||430 kg/m3||17.6 MJ kg-1||4.9%|
|Cornstalk||550 kg/m3||17.6 MJ kg-1||3.7%|
Notice: The data here are from the Internet, which is only for your reference. You can send us your sample material to test.
Wood Pellet Making Machine Profit Analysis
The cost here doesn’t cover the buying price of your machine, space, and construction cost. While the Beston pellet machine is automatic, which can be easily controlled by one worker to lower the labor force input. Besides, it is power-driven only to lower the operating cost. And the wood pellet price in China is RMB 800-1100/ton for different qualities. That is to say, your profits will be much higher. We will customize the profit analysis according to your local conditions. Welcome to contact us for details!
How Much Does It Cost to Make Wood Pellets?
As the table shows, to make a ton of wood pellets costs RMB 410-475 yuan. It contains raw material cost, energy consumption, depreciation and maintenance cost, labor force input, management cost, etc. Plus the wood pellet machine price, the cost of the wear parts, transport cost, space cost, loan or taxes, packing cost, etc., the production cost of wood pellets will be about 600-750 yuan/t.
Tips for Lower Your Wood Pellet Plant Cost
1. Choose materials with low water content. If the wood chips contain 38% water, we need to lower it to 10%. Then 1000 kg of raw materials will be 720 kg left. If you pay 300 yuan/t for the wet wood materials, now the cost will rise up to 417 yuan/t.
2. To set up your wood pellet plant near the raw material source. It can reduce your transport cost.
3. Buy quality wood pellet machines. On the one hand, high-quality wood pellets can sell at a higher price to increase your profits. On the other hand, a quality machine may be a little bit expensive, but it will be more cost-effective in the long term. For example, Beston pellet making machine uses Q235B steel and 20CrMoTi ring die, which is of high strength and toughness to prolong the service life. Besides, both sides of the ring die can be used to lower the operating cost.
4. Cooperate with reliable manufacturers. Except for quality machines, good manufacturers also offer full service. For example, Beston offers the layout design of your pellet plant for free. In order to help you to buy a suitable machine, you can also send us sample materials to test. It is free, too. Also, we will offer free installation service online as well. You are welcomed to come to visit us on site.
So if you are planning to set up a wood pellet manufacturing business, please contact Beston Group Co., LTD. for a detailed business plan.
How to Make Wood Pellets?
The wood pellet plant process includes feedstock grinding, drying, pelletizing, cooling, and packaging. You can also find wood pellet machine video from Youtube.
- Grinding the raw materials into particles that are 2-5 mm in size. If you use wood branches, barks, etc., you need to ground it into powder. Beston offers wood crusher if you need it.
- Drying the materials. The required moisture content is less than 10% to make quality pellets. And we have dryer machine for sale as well.
- Pelletizing. The raw materials will be pressed by the rollers and then extruded through the hole of the ring die. Then there is a blade to slice the pellet to 3-5 cm as it exits the die.
- Cool down the pellets. Due to the pellet making process is under high pressure and high temperature, the pellets are very hot. So it is necessary to cool down before packing them up.
- Packing up the pellets for sale. There is an automatic pellet packaging system to choose from, which can pack the pellets with the same weight for transport or for sale.
Equipment for Complete Wood Pellet Plant
It includes wood crusher or chipper, sawdust dryer, wood pelleting machine, cooling system, and packing system. You can choose according to your needs.
It often takes 20 working days for a single wood pellet machine. If you order a complete wood pellet plant with more than 5 machines, it will take 25-40 working days. And it will take 40-50 working days to prepare the auxiliary equipment, such as dryer and wood chipper. So if you want to set up wood pellet production business, please contact Beston Group Co., LTD. now. We will offer top quality machines and service.