Waste tyre pyrolysis plant is an effective and lucrative tyre waste management method, which is widely used in many countries. During these years, Beston has helped many customers with their tyre recycling project, such as the UK, the Philippines, South Africa, etc. There are 600,000 metric tonnes of waste tyres generated annually in Thailand. However, 65% of waste tyres are currently being landfilled, open burned or dumped. Obviously, investing in a tire pyrolysis machine in Thailand is a wise choice. To meet customers’ requirements, Beston has developed different models of tire pyrolysis equipment for sale. Here are more parameters for you.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Tyre, Waste Plastic, Rubber, Oil Sludge, etc.|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
Tyre Pyrolysis Reactor Design
As you can see from the table, Beston has two kinds of pyrolysis reactor designs to choose from, namely rotary and horizontal types. The rotary reactor is always employed in the batch or semi-continuous pyrolysis plant, while the horizontal one is widely used in the continuous tyre pyrolysis plant.
Advantages of Continuous Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant
1. Continuous tyre pyrolysis plant can keep working for 24 hours without a stop to save time and fuel for pre-heating. And the feeding system and discharging system can work at the same time so that the daily capacity can reach up to 24 tons. Meanwhile, the automatic feeding system and the discharging system will improve the working efficiency but save your time and labor force input. In addition, we also use automatic feeder in charcoal machine and waste sorting plant.
2. The reactor is fixed design and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise and pyrolysis react quickly. And there is a U-shaped tube inside to make the whole pyrolysis process more efficient and energy saving.
3. As you can see from the picture, the continuous tyre pyrolysis reactor is block-based design. Hence, it is much more convenient to transport and install to reduce construction works. Also, it will save your space largely.
Advantages of Small Tyre Pyrolysis Plant
Compared to the continuous scrap tyre pyrolysis plant, the small and semi-continuous models are much cheaper in price. Also, the pyrolysis technology of rotary reactor is maturer. It is a great option for small-scale investors. In fact, all Beston tire pyrolysis plant offers sell well. You can choose the suitable one according to your real conditions, such as the number of raw materials, your budget, and your space, etc. Welcome to contact us for a customized tyre recycling business plan!
End Products of Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant
Tire pyrolysis plant is productive. The end products include tyre pyrolysis oil, carbon black, steel wire and combustible gas, which all can bring investors great profits directly or indirectly. Here is a table showing you the uses of the end products.
|Pyrolysis Oil||35%-50%||1. Sell directly
2. Reprocessed into non-standard diesel by oil distillation machine
3. As fuel for iron factory, power plant, cement factory, restaurant, etc.
|Carbon Black||30%-35%||1. Blended with asphalt to make road
2. Reprocessed into quality carbon by carbon black grinding equipment
3. Blended with coal to make coal briquette for heating
|Steel Wire||8%-15%||1. Sell directly
2. Making steel bloom by hydraulic press-packing
|Combustible Gas||8%-15%||Alternative fuel to heat the reactor|
Tyre Pyrolysis Process
Understanding the tyre pyrolysis process will help you find the most suitable model. Here is a simple pyrolysis process description.
Feed the raw material into the reactor by manual or auto feeder. Then heat the reactor. The oil gas will be generated and enter the gas separator at about 200 degrees. In the gas separator, the heavy components will be liquefied and drop into the sludge oil tank, while the light oil gas will go to the oil condenser as liquefied oil and be collected in the oil tank. At the same time, the unliquefied combustible gas enters the hydroseal.
After desulfuration and purification, some gas will be reused to heat the reactor. While the other part will go through the condenser system to cool down first and then be cleaned by the powerful spray tower. The de-dusting system is standard-equipped with four parts, which are similar to the charcoal making system. They are water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption, and activated carbon adsorption. And we can add or reduce the related equipment to meet your local emission standard. After pyrolysis, you can collect carbon black and steel wire from the discharging system. Here is a video of tyre recycling plant in Indonesia.
In order to improve the working efficiency and reduce your fuel cost, you’d better employ some pre-treatment equipment, such as dryer, wire drawing machine, sheering machine, and tyre shredder, etc. If you employ an automatic feeding system, you must cut the tyre into small pieces (smaller than 50 mm). And the oil yield rate will be higher when the water content is less than 20%.
Beston Machinery is a qualified tyre pyrolysis plant manufacturers in China. We have years of experience in supplying waste management equipment for customers all over the world. Our tyre pyrolysis machines have been successfully installed and run in the Philippines, Indonesia, South Africa, the UK, Canada, etc. With rich experience and professional team, we are looking forward to serving you all the time. If you have any questions about waste tire pyrolysis plant, please do not hesitate to contact us!