Is pyrolysis plant profitable? Yes, absolutely. How profitable is it and how to make it more profitable? Please keep reading, and you will find the answers below.
How Profitable Is Pyrolysis Plant?
Pyrolysis plant is available for processing old tires, plastic, rubber, oil sludge, etc. Through pyrolysis, we can get 40-45% oil, 30-35% carbon black, 10% combustible gas, and 15% steel wire (tire). Let’s review a part of Beston BLJ-10 tire pyrolysis plant proposal. It will show you how profitable a pyrolysis plant is.
Remark: This sample is a part of the proposal, not a complete one. Besides, the data here are not exact enough. It is just for your reference. You can contact Beston Machinery for a customized business plan.
But from the rough calculation, selling pyrolysis products will bring you great economic benefits. Actually, you will get more than that. For example, you may get subsidies from governments because pyrolysis is the most effective and eco-friendly way to reduce solid waste. Also, some countries have strict policies for waste tires or plastic recycling, which makes companies or individuals have to pay for recycling. That’s to say, you can charge for that. All in all, it is very profitable and promising to invest in a pyrolysis oil plant.
How to Make Your Pyrolysis Plant More Profitable?
1. Buy a quality pyrolysis machine.
It matters the oil yield rate and quality directly. Also, the long service life and stable working condition will lower your running cost. For example, Beston pyrolysis unit is almost self-sufficient by using combustible gas instead of heating fuel. Besides, it is easy and safe to operate. In general, 2-3 workers can run the plant smoothly to reduce your labor cost. More than that, its service life is up to 10 years, which makes it more cost-effective.
2. Choose suitable models and auxiliary equipment.
You should know how many raw materials you will process a day, the water content and size of raw materials, even the available fuel, labor cost, etc. It will directly influence your pyrolysis plant cost. Also, you can further process the end products for a higher price, for example, oil distillation equipment. More than that, Beston Machinery also provides batch to continuous upgrading system. It will maximize the use of your current plant to lower your cost.
3. To lower your operating cost.
- Try to find cheap raw materials. By the way, it is also very important to use the recommended materials to ensure the oil output rate and working efficiency. That is to say, the size is smaller than 20 mm, and water content is lower than 15%. If you need the auxiliary equipment, you can contact Beston Machinery as well.
- Besides, make use of the working time. For batch pyrolysis plant, it takes 1.5-3 hours to feed, 7-8 hours for pyrolysis process, 2-3 hours to cool down and 2-3 hours to discharge. You may need 3 or more workers for feeding and discharging. While only 1 worker can monitor the pyrolysis process. So you can feed at noon and discharge the products in the next morning. In this way, you can save some labor force input.
4. Cooperate with a qualified pyrolysis plant supplier.
Except for the quality pyrolysis machine, you need also to take their service into consideration, including warranty, timeliness, installation, spare parts offers, maintenance, product upgrade, etc. Taking Beston Machinery for example, we have 8 overseas offices and 60+ after-sales engineers to respond quickly. In addition, we have our own factory and engineers to provide you customized layout design, spare parts, product upgrade service, etc. By the way, a manufacturer often offers a lower pyrolysis machine price. Then our engineers will be on-site for your installation, commissioning, workers training, etc. The one-stop service will save your money and time. Welcome to contact us for details!
It is profitable to invest in a pyrolysis plant for waste recycling. Except for economic benefits, it is also good for the environment. If you want to set up a pyrolysis business, contact Beston Machinery now. There is a multilingual team here waiting for you.