Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
By converting massive waste into pyrolysis oil, continuous pyrolysis plant represents a technological leap forward in waste recycling. This plant has uninterrupted operation mode and large-scale processing capacity. Therefore, it provides an efficient solution for processing of industrial and municipal waste. From the perspective of potential investment prospects, pyrolysis oil has a good market as an alternative energy source. The machine produces oil efficiently and has huge profit potential.
What is Continuous Pyrolysis Plant?
Fully continuous pyrolysis plant is a specialized industrial facility. It is designed to continuously convert large amounts of solid waste into valuable products through a pyrolysis process. The scope of waste treatment includes scrap tires, plastics, and oil sludge. Pyrolysis is the thermal desorption process of solid waste at high temperatures in the absence of oxygen. This process causes complex materials to break down into simpler compounds such as syngas, pyrolysis oil, and carbon black. In particular, the machine’s high degree of automation makes it the preferred solution for large-scale solid waste treatment.
Raw Materials for Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
Our fully continuous pyrolysis plant can process multiple solid waste. However, this type of machine has certain requirements on the type and size. You can refer to the following content for more information about raw materials.
Scrap tyres are common solid waste. The pyrolysis of tyres produces not only pyrolysis oil and carbon black, but also steel wires.
- Tyre types: large car tyres, truck tyres, engineering machinery tyres, motorcycle tyres, bicycle tyres
- Source of raw materials: tyre recycling industry
- Oil yield: 35%-52%
- Feeding requirements: rubber powder, particle size 1-5mm
- Processing capacity: 1.04-1.25t/h
Note that similar chlorine- and oxygen-containing plastics such as PVC and PET are not recommended for disposal.
- Plastic types: PP, PE, PS, ABS, plastic packaging bags, other plastic products;
- Source of raw materials: Plastic recycling industry
- Oil yield: 20%-90%
- Feeding requirements: The length requirement for rigid plastics (thickness greater than 1mm) is 1-5mm. Soft plastics (thickness less than 1mm) need to be pressed into blocks. Diameter 3cm, length within 3cm;
- Processing capacity: 0.83-1.04/h
Oil sludge is a complex mixture formed from the extraction, transportation or refining of crude oil. Pyrolysis treatment is a more environmentally friendly method for this solid waste.
- Types of oil sludge: oil tank sediments, crude oil pipeline residues, crude oil mining contaminated soil, etc.;
- Source of raw materials: Industrial hazardous waste treatment industry
- Oil yield: 40%
- Processing capacity: 1.87-2.08t/h
1. It is not recommended to handle multiple types of materials at the same time.
2. The oil yield of materials mixed with different components is variable. Therefore, sample testing is required.
3. Special materials require special analysis or sample testing to determine the process plan.
End Products of Continuous Pyrolysis Equipment
- Sold to various factories for industrial fuel;
- Sold to refineries for further processing to produce commercial diesel;
- Heavy oil obtained after distillation is distributed to HFO power plant.
- Mixed with the hot air from the secondary combustion chamber to heat the main furnace.
- Available for direct sale;
- It is reprocessed into high-quality carbon black by carbon black processing plants;
- Carbon bricks are manufactured through briquetting equipment.
- For sale directly;
- Recycled to produce new steel products.
Models & Parameter of Continuous Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
Beston Group has the latest continuous pyrolysis plant for sale, which is certificated by CE, ISO, and SGS. In particular, It can process 30-35 tons of raw materials per day, including old tires, plastic, rubber, etc. Through pyrolysis, you can get pyrolysis oil, carbon black, and combustible gas. Below are more parameters for your reference.
|310S stainless steel
|ZQH650-50 reducer+15kw frequency conversion motor
|2.5 million kcal per set
|Total Weight of Shipped Materials
|Number of Containers
|25m*8m bulk cargo+8*40HQ
|Fuel oil (including tyre/plastic pyrolysis oil), natural gas, LPG, diesel, etc.
2 sets of vertical condenser
Components Composition of Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
How Does Continuous Pyrolysis Plant Work?
It takes 3-4h to preheat the main furnace. Materials can be fed when the main furnace is preheated to 300-350°C. The preheating process requires a burner.
After the raw materials are pre-processed, the particle size reaches 1-5mm. The conveyor then transports the material to the sealed silo. The rubber powder in the sealed silo is added to the main furnace through the feeding screw.
The reaction starts when the pyrolysis reaction temperature reaches about 450°C. In a closed oxygen-poor state, the raw materials decompose into a mixture of oil gas. The main furnace uses hot air from the secondary combustion chamber for indirect heating. Not directly heating the main furnace makes the temperature rise more stable.
The oil gas passes through the three-stage oil passage condenser to obtain liquefied pyrolysis oil. Then, pyrolysis oil is stored in storage tanks. The condensation system uses a vacuum pump to increase the fluidity of the pyrolysis gas. Thus, the pressure in the furnace is maintained constant.
Combustible Gas&Carbon Black Collection
Combustible Gas: The reaction produces high-temperature combustible gas. Recycled to the secondary combustion chamber, the combustible gas is mixed with high-temperature hot air to heat the pyrolysis reactor.
Carbon Black: First, carbon black is extracted through the first slag discharge spiral. After passing through two water-cooled slag discharge spirals, it enters the carbon black temporary storage tank via a bucket elevator. Subsequently, it is cooled by circulating water in the carbon black temporary storage tank. Finally, when the temperature drops below 60℃, it is discharged from the carbon black temporary storage tank.
Flue Gas Treatment
The high-temperature flue gas first enters the air distribution heat exchanger. In this process, the flue gas temperature is used to preheat the air. The flue gas then enters the flue condenser. After it cools down, it absorbs impurities through activated carbon. Finally, the flue gas undergoes desulfurization and denitrification treatment. Our high-end exhaust gas treatment systems can meet EU emission standards.
Innovative Technology for Beston Fully Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
Certification&Qualification of Beston Group
Successful Cases of Beston Pyrolysis Projects
Beston Group is the world’s leading provider of solid waste recycling solutions. With our excellent technical strength, advanced equipment and rich experience, we have become the preferred partner trusted by our customers. Customer trust is the most valuable asset of Beston Group and the source of our unremitting innovation and progress. Below are global success stories for your reference. Besides, You can also visit us on LinkedIn for more information.