Pellet press machine from Beston employs ring die design, which is driven by electricity. The electric ring die pellet mill is easy to operate. Once it is powered on, it can keep working for 24 hours a day. Beston has various pellet making machine for sale, which can process 1 to 3 tons of raw materials, such as wood, sawdust, grass, straw, etc. Of course, the pellet making machine price will be different from the capacity. If you want more details, please contact us now!
|Model||Capacity||Power (kW)||Mold Diameter||Dimension||Feed Bin||Conveyor||Deduster (mm)|
|BKL-10||1-1.5 t/h||75 kW||450 mm||2.85*1.1*2m||2.2*0.8*1.1m||7*0.5m||φ750*2600|
|BKL-20||1.5-2 t/h||90 kW||450 mm||2.85*1.1*2m||2.2*0.8*1.1m||7*0.5m||φ750*2600|
|BKL-25||2-2.5 t/h||110 kW||576 mm||3.2*1.3*2.5m||2.6*0.85*1.3m||8*0.5m||φ750*2600|
|BKL-30||2.5-3 t/h||132 kW||596 mm||3.2*1.3*2.5m||2.6*0.85*1.3m||8*0.5m||φ750*2600|
Remarks: 1. The parameters here are based on the pellet press die with an 8 mm diameter.
2. We can also make 6-mm, 10-mm, 12-mm, or larger pellet making machine. As for the same machine and the same materials, the larger the diameter, the higher the capacity.
What are Pellets Made From?
Pellets are widely used as fuel, fertilizer, and animal feed. They are made from various agricultural wastes and wood residuals, for example, sawdust, wood shaving, tree branch and barks, rice husk, peanut shell, straw, sugarcane bagasse, palm fiber, corn stalk, bamboo, etc. It is cheap even free to get these raw materials, which makes the pellet production business more profitable. While there are also some requirements on the raw materials when using a biomass pelleting machine.
- The size of the raw material should 2-5 mm.
- The water content of raw materials should be less than 10%.
Beston Machinery offers grinder and dryer machine for pre-treatment. Besides, the molds for different raw materials may be different as well. We suggest you test your materials before purchase to choose the most suitable molds.
Features of Ring Die Pellet Mill
- It employs a vertical feeding system, which can make the raw materials evenly distributed around the mold.
- The pellet press die is fixed, while the roller is rotating to press the raw materials. This design can increase the pressure for pellets forming.
- The ring die pellet machine is easy to operate & maintain.
- It is equipped with a self-lubrication system, which can feed lubricating oil automatically. It makes it possible to work continuously for 24 hours a day.
How Much Is A Pellet Machine?
In addition, the pellet mill machine price is also affected by the design. Beston pellet machine uses ring die and vertical feeding system. And it is of integrated design, which contains a dust collector itself. Except for being eco-friendly, it is also convenient for delivery. Besides, it is made of Q235B steel, which is durable to use. All these features make it worthy to buy. More than that, Beston Machinery can customize the layout design of your workshop for free, as well as a workflow chart. Also, we will help with your installation online.
But you may need different auxiliary equipment according to your materials. Of course, the pellet mill cost will be different. In order to choose a suitable ring die and model, you can send us some samples to test before your purchase.
How Does Pellet Press Machine Work?
- Cut the raw materials into powder. The ideal size is 2-5 mm.
- Dry the powders of raw materials to less than 10% water content.
- Feed the prepared powder for pelletizing through the conveyor belt.
- Pellet production. In the pellet press machine, the raw material is squeezed through the holes of the ring die with a diameter of 6 mm, or 8 mm or larger. Then the biomass pellets will be cut into 3-5 cm pieces and discharged. The process is under high pressure and high temperature, which makes the pellets very hot.
- Cool down the pellets and pack up for sale.
The advantages of biomass pellets include small in size, high energy content, and high density. So it can lower transport and storage costs. Also, it recycles waste into something useful, which is beneficial for the environment and the investors. That’s why it is wise to set up a pellet production line. Below are some tips for you to start a pellet making business.
How to Set Up A Pellet Press Machine?
- Make sure that you have a stable supply of biomass materials. In general, the raw material supply scope should be within 200 km, or it will increase your transport cost.
- Prepare your money. When you figure out the cost, please take the pellet machine price, shipping cost, space expense, labor force input, etc. into consideration.
- Find a place to build a pellet making plant, where is far from the residential area but with convenient transportation.
- Choose a reliable pellet making machine supplier to buy your machine. Remember to test your materials to choose a suitable die before your purchase.
- Install and train your workers. Then your pelleting making plant is working for making money now.
Beston Machinery has stand-alone pellet making machine for sale, as well as a complete pellet mill, including grinder and dryer. Also, the diameter of the pellet mill die can be customized, except for 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, etc. If you are interested to buy a pellet mill, please contact us for details.