Oil sludge pyrolysis plant is an ideal solution for solid waste disposal. It can convert oil sludge into oil, water, and sand for reuse. It is eco-friendly whiling making you great profits. Moreover, as a new and developing treatment method, pyrolysis machine can also deal with waste rubber, old tires, plastic, etc. Beston Group Co., LTD. has designed different models with daily capacity from 6 to 24 tons. Please check the table below for more parameters.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Pyrolysis Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||20m*8m*8m||30m*10m*8m||30m*10m*8m||40m*10m*8m||50m*20m*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight Positive Pressure||Slight Negative Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
End Products of Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant
Oil sludge is a major industrial waste from the refinery or petrochemical industry. It contains abundant combustible components with high heating values. It means we can get non-standard diesel through the oil sludge treatment plant. Besides, we will get about 70% of solid waste, which can be used as construction materials. At the same time, about 15% of water can be separated out. Of course, we can also get some combustible gas to fuel the plant. Through the high temperature pyrolysis, the oil sludge will be recycled to solve the disposal problem but also bring you great benefits.
Why Choose Beston Oil Sludge Treatment Plant?
1. Beston has focused on pyrolysis technology for years. Currently, we supply different models of oil sludge pyrolysis equipment to choose from. Moreover, we have an experienced and professional team to customize the plant according to your needs. Cooperating with a quality team will save your time and money.
2. Oil sludge is different from the other raw materials. Beston has developed mature pyrolysis technology, as well as a special design for oil sludge treatment plant. For example, due to the high water content, we will equip dryers with the pyrolysis system. Also, the automatic feeding system is more usable.
3. Like tire pyrolysis plant, the oil sludge treatment plant is also almost self-sufficient. It recycles the combustible gas generated during pyrolysis as heating fuel to lower your cost.
4. In order to meet the emission standards, we also equip a de-dusting system to ensure that the exhaust gas is harmless to the environment. The eco-friendly design will help you to get support from the government and people.
5. Except for quality products, Beston also provides customers with a full service system from pre-sales consulting, installation, training, Also, all our products are under a one-year warranty. So why don’t you send us an inquiry for further discussion?
What Should You Know Before Purchase?
It is very easy to find a lot of oil sludge treatment solutions and rubber waste recycling plant on the market. Also, you can find many suppliers in this industry. However, it is difficult to find a suitable plant. On the basis of our rich experience, we have some tips for you to get a cost-effective oil sludge pyrolysis system.
1. Make clear how much raw material you will process, including the water content, etc. It will decide which model of pyrolysis machine and the supporting facility you will choose.
2. Know the basic information about the plant, such as the working principle, the features, etc. It can help you quickly choose a qualified supplier.
3. Take your budget into consideration. Remember the cost of pyrolysis plant should include the machine price, fuel cost, space, labor force input, maintenance cost, etc.
4. Find ways to deal with the end products. As mentioned, we mainly get oil and solid waste through oil sludge pyrolysis. If you want to sell the pyrolysis oil at a good price, you may need to employ distillation equipment. You can also use it to fuel your plant if you just aim to reduce the oil sludge waste.
Of course, you have a simple way to make these problems clear. That is to contact Beston Group Co., LTD. for help. Beston is an experienced waste management plant supplier, which has helped more than 20 customers all over the world with their pyrolysis projects. Moreover, we have a multilingual team to make your trade easier and faster. Contact us now!