Jute stick charcoal making machine from Beston can process 300-5,000 kg of jute rods per hour. Through biomass pyrolysis process, it can make about 280 kg of high-quality charcoal from 1,000 kg of jute sticks. The charcoal is widely used in purification and filtration, BBQ or cooking, production of fireworks, etc. More than that, the whole charcoal production process is eco-friendly and safe. Below are the 3D drawing picture and parameters for your reference.
|Capacity||0.3-0.5 t/h||0.8-1 t/h||2.5-3 t/h||4.5-5 t/h|
|Working Method||Fully continuous|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shell, palm shell, bamboo, rice husk, etc. |
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3. Municipal solid waste, food waste.
|Heating Materials||Coal, wood, diesel, natural gas, LPG, biomass, etc.|
|Energy Consumption||45 kW/h||65 kW/h||90 kW/h||125 kW/h|
|Operating Pressure||Slight negative pressure|
|Service life||5-8 years|
Note: 1. The feeding capacity is figured out using rice husks, which is for your reference only. 2. The power consumption will be subject to your configuration. 3. We will offer a custom layout design according to your space.
India and Bangladesh abound with jute. People used to separate jute fiber for manufacturing textile, rope, carpet, paper, etc. While jute sticks are often used for cooking or heating purpose. In comparison, making charcoal from jute stick is more profitable and eco-friendly.
Just like other biomass charcoals, jute stick charcoal can be used in many areas, such as cooking, BBQ, purifying water or air, making activated charcoal, etc. Compared to wood charcoal, jute stick charcoal has features of light weight (20-30% lighter), low ash content, high fixed carbon, etc. The powder jute stick charcoal is very flammable so it is also widely used in blasting fuse, fireworks, etc. The wide applications mean it is promising to invest in jute stick charcoal making machine.
The biomass pyrolysis process happens under negative pressure and oxygen-free conditions. So the charcoal is more porous and of higher carbon content. You can sell high-quality charcoal at a good price.
Beston charcoal machine is able to recycle the combustible gas produced during the carbonization process as fuel to heat the furnace. It will greatly lower your fuel cost. Besides, it adopts a double drum design, which can make full use of the heat inside. More than that, Beston biochar making machine can keep working for 3-5 days, which is more efficient.
Obviously, investing in a jute stick charcoal machine is a profitable and eco-friendly project.
Making charcoal from jute sticks including pre-treatment of the raw materials, carbonization process, flue gas treatment process, discharging system. Below is a workflow for your reference.
In order to get more high-quality charcoal, the ideal size of the raw materials is smaller than 20 mm, and the suggested water content is less than 15%. You can dry the fresh jute naturally. Then cut the jute sticks into small pieces. After that, the materials will be transferred into the dryer by a conveyor belt. After drying, they will be sent to the biochar reactor for carbonization.
The raw materials in the reactor will go through drying, pre-heating, and biomass carbonization stages. In the drying phase, the temperature is under 150℃, which can evaporate the water of materials. As the temperature rises up, the materials will be carbonized into charcoal. There is a water cooling system to discharge the charcoal continuously.
During biomass pyrolysis process, a lot of flue gas will be produced. The flue gas produced during carbonization will go through the cyclone dust collector first to remove the sulfur. Then the purified combustible gas will be recycled as heating fuel. After that, the exhaust gas will go through the de-dusting system to be purified and then be discharged safely. Below is a video for your reference.
1. Beston jute stick charcoal machine is safe, durable, efficient, eco-friendly to use. For example, our charcoal machine is designed with double cylinders. The outer cylinder is heated directly, while the inner cylinder recycles the waste heat for pre-drying. In this way, it can fully utilize the heat. Besides, the heating area is made of 310S stainless steel to prolong its service life. This design is well-favored by customers.
2. Beston has its own factory to offer you a fair price. Our factory covers an area of 30,000 square meters. With professional engineers, we design, manufacture, and export biochar machines directly.
4. Beston has rich exporting experience. We have in this industry for more than 10 years. During these years, we helped clients from more than 40 countries with their waste recycling project. Also, we have developed a specialized shipping department, delivery department, etc. Below is a video of Beston Team. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us!