Jute stick charcoal making machine from Beston can process 300-5,000 kg of jute rods per hour. Through biomass pyrolysis process, it can make about 280 kg of high-quality charcoal from 1,000 kg of jute sticks. The charcoal is widely used in purification and filtration, BBQ or cooking, production of fireworks, etc. More than that, the whole charcoal production process is eco-friendly and safe.
Parameters of Beston Jute Stick Charcoal Making Machine
Models: BST-J12, BST-J18, BST-J40;
Feature: need cooling time after per production;
Feeding demand: about 20cm block materials;
Model: BST-05 PRO;
Feature: small and portable;
Feeding demand: diameter ≤ 2cm; water content ≤ 15%;
Models: BST-10, BST-30, BST-50;
Feature: highly effective;
Feeding demand: diameter ≤ 2cm; water content ≤ 15%.
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Input Capacity||12m³/h/batch||18m³/h/batch||40m³/h/batch||0.3-0.5m³/h (300kg/h)||2-4m³/h (1000kg/h)||7-9m³/h (3000kg/h)||10-15m³/h (5000kg/h)|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||35T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||Automatic control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
Note: 1. The feeding capacity is figured out using rice husks, which is for your reference only;
2. The power consumption will be subject to your configuration;
3. We will offer a custom layout design according to your space.
Is Making Charcoal From Jute Stick Profitable?
Yes, making charcoal from jute stick is highly profitable!
The five major jute producing countries (namely India, Bangladesh, China, Nepal, and Thailand) account for about 95% of world production. People used to separate jute fiber for manufacturing textile, rope, carpet, paper, etc. While jute sticks are often used for cooking or heating purpose. In comparison, making charcoal from jute stick is more profitable and eco-friendly.
Why Making Jute Stick Charcoal Is Profitable?
1. Wide Applications
Just like other biomass charcoals, jute stick charcoal can be used in many areas, such as cooking, BBQ, purifying water or air, making activated charcoal, etc. Compared to wood charcoal, jute stick charcoal has features of light weight (20-30% lighter), low ash content, high fixed carbon, etc. The powder jute stick charcoal is very flammable so it is also widely used in blasting fuse, fireworks, etc. The wide applications mean it is promising to invest in jute stick charcoal making machine.
2. High-quality Charcoal
The biomass pyrolysis process happens under negative pressure and oxygen-free conditions. So the charcoal is more porous and of higher carbon content. You can sell high-quality charcoal at a good price.
3. Energy-saving Carbonization System
Beston charcoal machine is able to recycle the combustible gas produced during the carbonization process as fuel to heat the furnace. It will greatly lower your fuel cost. Besides, it adopts a double drum design, which can make full use of the heat inside. More than that, Beston biochar making machine can keep working for 3-5 days, which is more efficient.
Why Is Beston Jute Charcoal Machine Eco-friendly?
- Charcoal machine can largely reduce the biomass waste, such as rice husk, sawdust, coconut shells, palm kernel shells, etc. In addition, it converts waste materials into charcoal, which is useful.
- There is a complete de-dusting system, including cyclone dust collector, flue condenser, water spray tower, etc. to remove the harmful components in the exhaust gas. Besides, the dust removal system can be customized according to your requirements.
- We adopt a three-stage precipitation treatment method to recycle the waste water repeatedly. And even the sludge can be carbonized. So the whole carbonization process is without pollution.
- The combustor is designed with ceramic fiber to avoid secondary contamination of castables. Also, it is more durable to use (about 12-year service life).
Obviously, investing in a jute stick charcoal machine is a profitable and eco-friendly project.
How to Make Charcoal from Jute Sticks?
Making charcoal from jute sticks including pre-treatment of the raw materials, carbonization process, flue gas treatment process, discharging system. Below is a workflow for your reference.
In order to get more high-quality charcoal, the ideal size of the raw materials is smaller than 20 mm, and the suggested water content is less than 15%. You can dry the fresh jute naturally. Then cut the jute sticks into small pieces. After that, the materials will be transferred into the dryer by a conveyor belt. After drying, they will be sent to the biochar reactor for carbonization.
2. Charcoal Carbonization & Discharging
The raw materials in the reactor will go through drying, pre-heating, and biomass carbonization stages. In the drying phase, the temperature is under 150℃, which can evaporate the water of materials. As the temperature rises up, the materials will be carbonized into charcoal. There is a water cooling system to discharge the charcoal continuously.
3. Flue Gas Treatment
During biomass pyrolysis process, a lot of flue gas will be produced. The flue gas produced during carbonization will go through the cyclone dust collector first to remove the sulfur. Then the purified combustible gas will be recycled as heating fuel. After that, the exhaust gas will go through the de-dusting system to be purified and then be discharged safely. Below is a video for your reference.
Why Choose Beston Jute Stick Charcoal Making Machine?
1. Beston jute stick charcoal machine is safe, durable, efficient, eco-friendly to use. For example, our charcoal machine is designed with double cylinders. The outer cylinder is heated directly, while the inner cylinder recycles the waste heat for pre-drying. In this way, it can fully utilize the heat. Besides, the heating area is made of 310S stainless steel to prolong its service life. This design is well-favored by customers.
2. Beston has its own factory to offer you a fair price. Our factory covers an area of 30,000 square meters. With professional engineers, we design, manufacture, and export biochar machines directly.
3. Beston offers full service from pre-sales to after-sales. Firstly, we have multilingual teams to serve customers all over the world. Secondly, we have professional engineers, equipment, technology to provide you with quality provides. More than that, we have 8 overseas offices and 60+ after-sales engineers to respond to you quickly. Also, we offer onsite and online installation services, workers training, spare parts, etc.
4. Beston has rich exporting experience. We have in this industry for more than 10 years. During these years, we helped clients from more than 40 countries with their waste recycling project. Also, we have developed a specialized shipping department, delivery department, etc. More videos of Beston Group can be found on YouTube. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us!