Continuous tyre pyrolysis plant in India becomes a have-to choice. It is said that 270 pyrolysis plants in India were shut down to upgrade because of the environmental issues. Considering this situation, Beston Group Co., LTD. offers batch to continuous upgrading system, which tries to make the plant more eco-friendly and effective using the least cost. If you are in the same dilemma, welcome to contact us for more details!
Beston Continuous Tyre Pyrolysis Plant Design in India
Because many investors in India already have tyre pyrolysis facilities, our continuous tyre pyrolysis plant design will base on your existing plant to lower your cost. Below is the layout design for your reference.
Differences Between Batch and Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
1. There are three fully-sealed discharging tubes that reduce carbon black powder. Also, there is water cooling system inside to cool it down to 100 to 120 ℃ soon. In this way, the discharging time for carbon black is shortened to 2 hours. And the carbon black will be collected directly in the tank so that you can easily store and transfer. But if you use the traditional discharging system, you have to lower the temperature to 30 to 40 ℃ to prevent carbon black burning.
2. We will equip an automatic feeder so that it is possible to feed at a high temperature to save your time on waiting for cooling down the reactor. Also, it is more efficient and it can improve the actual capacity as well. The feeding time of 8 tons of tire will be in 1.5 hours. What you should know is that the tire needs to be shredded into 5 to 20 mm in size. Moreover, we use non-axis screw conveyors to reduce clogging to make the pyrolysis plant process smooth. By the way, we can offer you tyre shredding machine if you need.
3. In order to reduce the harmful gas in combustible gas, you can build a combustion chamber to burn the superfluous combustible gas. Meanwhile, the tail gas will be purified by the de-dusting system before being released into the atmosphere. While you can also choose airbags to keep the combustible gas for later use.
4. All Beston equipment is modular design. That is to say, it is easy to install and maintain. Moreover, this design will be customized according to your real conditions.
In order to help you understand the pyrolysis upgrading system better, here is a video for your reference.
Advantages of Beston Batch to Continuous Upgrading System
Upgrading Pyrolysis System
1. The batch to continuous upgrading system will make it possible to process two batches a day. Obviously, you will make more profits from your tyre pyrolysis plant. In addition, the upgrading system aims to make full use of the existing facilities you have to lower your pyrolysis plant cost while improving the oil quality and yield.
2. The block-based design makes it easy to install and maintain. You can also just buy the part you need to lower your cost.
1. Our engineers will be on site to design, install and upgrade your plant. During the service life, we will offer you full after-sales service.
2. Beston offers customized design services. Except for the parts mentioned above, we can also improve your de-dusting system, reactor, etc. Currently, we have a fully continuous pyrolysis rector for sale as well. Below are the design and more parameters for your reference.
1. It is designed to work automatically under a fully sealed condition, which makes it safer, easier and more eco-friendly to operate. More than that, the mobile pyrolysis unit design will largely save your time and fuel.
2. We can also equip customers with a powerful purification system to remove the harmful gas and dust to meet your local emission standards.
If you have to upgrade your batch pyrolysis plant to continuous, welcome to contact Beston Group Co., LTD. Of course, if you want a fully continuous tyre pyrolysis plant in India, you can also contact us! We will offer you quality tire to oil machine and full after-sales service.