Charcoal making machine in South Africa can help you earn money from waste biomass! Through our machines, you can create sustainable business opportunities and sell products which are in daily demand. What’s more, charcoal making machine benefits the agricultural industry a lot.
Why Do You Need to Buy a Charcoal Making Machine in South Africa?
Urgent Environmental Issues
South Africa produces a minimum of 18 million tonnes of agricultural and forestry residues each year. This number continues to grow, and Beston charcoal machine makers are the best way to do it! There is no harm in processing waste biomass in South Africa with a Beston charcoal machine. The main furnace of the charcoal machine is fully enclosed, and the raw materials will be decomposed into various valuable products under high temperature and oxygen-free conditions.
For a long time, the South African agricultural sector has been urging the government to use food to produce energy and implement specific policies. They believe that this will help farmers increase production and income. Cornstalk, bagasse, wheat stalk, waste wood, etc. can all be used to make biochar.
Important Applications of Final Products of Charcoal Making Machine in South Africa
Biochar, wood vinegar and tar can be obtained using a Beston charcoal manufacturing plant in South Africa. They all play an important role in the development of agriculture in South Africa.
- Solve the problem of soil compaction and increase soil permeability
- Solve the problem of soil acidification (PH8-10 of biochar)
- Biochar comes from crops. Due to the homology of crops, its various nutrients are more conducive to crop absorption
- Biochar has a large surface area and strong adsorption, and has a good slow-release effect on fertilizers and pesticides. It is a real slow-release fertilizer and can improve fertilizer utilization after returning to the field.
- Increase soil moisture content and water retention capacity
- Absorb heavy metals in soil, effectively reduce the content of heavy metals in crops and food
- Raise ground temperature for better crop growth and early emergence and maturation
- One ton of biochar reduces carbon dioxide emissions by more than 2 tons
- Root-stimulating seedlings, robust plants
- Increase production and quality, general crops increase by about 15%, and vitamins and sugars increase by 3-5%
- Improved stress, drought and cold resistance of crops
- It has good bacteriostatic and bactericidal effects and repelling pests, preventing the resistance of pests and diseases to pesticides.
- Promotes the proliferation of beneficial microorganisms and beneficial flora
Tar is one of the most important products of the coking industry, and its output accounts for about 3% to 4% of the biochar charged in the furnace. Its composition is extremely complex. The most common application of tar is the construction of asphalt roads.
Charcoal Making Machine Price in South Africa
Beston gives you the opportunity to start your charcoal making business for as little as USD49000.
Beston does not regard low charcoal making machine price in South Africa as our core competitiveness. You can compare the charcoal machines of the same price in the market, Beston can provide better quality and better service. Starting a business requires an investment, and Beston charcoal machines can bring you faster returns and higher profits.
Beston Charcoal Making Machine for Sale in South Africa
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Input Capacity||12m³/h/batch||18m³/h/batch||40m³/h/batch||0.3-0.5m³/h (300kg/h)||2-4m³/h (1000kg/h)||7-9m³/h (3000kg/h)||10-15m³/h (5000kg/h)|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||32T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||Automatic control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
Charcoal Briquette Machine for Sale in South Africa
The charcoal briquetting machine prepares the finished charcoal into various shapes of carbon blocks, carbon rods, carbon particles, carbon balls, etc. after stirring, feeding and rolling.
Next, I will introduce the components and working process of the Beston charcoal briquetting machine.
The silo can be perfectly equipped behind charcoal machines of different capacities. You need to transport the finished charcoal into the silo, which will have a buffering and cooling effect, and then the finished charcoal will be broken up and sent to the mixer by the screw conveyor. Additives such as water, binders, and combustion accelerants are thoroughly stirred. The stirred carbon powder will be transported to the wheel mill for secondary rolling, this step is to increase the density of the carbon block. Finally, the ball pressing machine will squeeze the mixed material into the specified shape. Please view our Youtube channel to get more details.
Beston has exported many waste recycling machines to South Africa. If you are interested in this industry, please contact Beston today to develop a solution for you.