Sewage sludge is a solid sediment produced in the sewage treatment process. Since the properties of various sludges vary greatly, their treatment and disposal are also different. It is understood that carbonization technology is a popular and effective sludge reduction treatment solution in recent years. Learn more about sludge carbonization next.
Different Kinds of Sewage Sludge by Source
- Municipal sludge: mainly refers to sludge from sewage plants, waterworks, which is the largest type of sludge;
- Pipe network sludge: sludge from drainage collection systems;
- River and lake sludge: silt from rivers and lakes;
- Industrial sludge: a mixture of solids and water, oil, chemical pollution, and organic matter produced by various industrial processes.
In an unspecified environment, sludge generally refers to municipal drainage sludge.
Advantages of Sewage Sludge Carbonization
- It is suitable for the treatment of various types of biomass waste and other organic wastes;
- When reaching the set temperature, the sludge carbonization machine will reduce fuel and energy consumption automatically;
- The final product is useful biochar, which can be used in many fields;
- The processing capacity ranges from 800-5000kg or 0.3-40m³ per hour, which can be flexibly designed;
- It is easy to operate and can run continuously.
- It is designed with IOT technology, which can help you do remote monitoring and data collection about this machine.
How Does Beston Realize Sewage Sludge Reduction and Harmlessness?
Sewage Sludge Reduction
Beston sewage sludge carbonization machine adopts the carbonization method of drying and preheating first, and double drums and double fire zones. So that biochar and combustible gas are pbtained through the high temperature dry distillation of sewage sludge. During this process, heavy metal elements became slag material. This machine can manage tons of sewage sludge per day and turn it into useful biochar.
Sewage Sludge Harmlessness
The antibiotics in the sludge are completely decomposed during the carbonization process and are completely harmless. The heavy metal elements won’t release in nature. Most of the abundant N, P and K in the sludge remain in the sludge charcoal.
Here is the whole process of sewage sludge carbonization. You can see that Beston engineers design dust removal systems to purify waste gas.
Beston Sewage Sludge Carbonization Machine for Sale
According to different raw materials and requirements, you can choose the sewage sludge carbonization machine that suits you best. If you’d like to receive more information about the machines below, please let us know.
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||32T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||Automatic control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
Start Your Sewage Sludge Carbonization Project Now
Beston has provided sludge reduction solutions to customers in many countries around the world. In addition to customized solutions and basic equipment, Beston also provides you with a series of complete services, including technical support, online installation guidance and documents installation, etc.