The biochar reactor for sale is one of the most critical parts of the charcoal process. If you think a full set of charcoal making machines is too expensive, then a biochar reactor might be what you’re looking for. Through this article, you can learn about the composition and working process of the main biochar furnace, several models provided by Beston, and some classic cases. If you have anything else you want to know, please contact Beston!
Parameters of Bestoon Biochar Reactor for Sale
|Working Method||Batch||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3. Municipal solid waste, food waste.
|Heating Materials||Diesel, natural gas, LPG, biomass, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||10m*4.5m*6m||11m*4.5m*6m||12m*4.5m*6m||30m*15m*8m||35m*15m*9m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight positive pressure|
|Service life||5-8 years|
Introduction of Beston Biochar Reactor for Sale and Main Components
The biochar reactor is where various solid wastes are accommodated for high temperature carbonization. After the raw materials enter the reactor, the combustion chamber heats the reactor, the reactor starts to rotate, and these wastes can finally get high-value products such as charcoal, wood vinegar and tar. The water cooling output section cools and collects these products.
Beston engineers designed the charcoal kiln for sale to help customers around the world recycle a variety of solid waste. Next, we will introduce the composition of the reactor and the function of each part in detail.
- In and out seal head: close the outlet when feeding, and close the inlet when discharging;
- Wind shelter: isolate the air to ensure safe production;
- Main roller: there are many gears attached to it, which can ensure the stability of the reactor operation;
- Casing: insulation and containment;
- Three drive wheel: one main driving wheel, two deputy driving wheels work at the same time to provide power for the biochar furnace;
- Burning room: burning room provides heat to the biochar reactor;
- Motor: it’s used to transfer power to the main furnace;
- Cooling part: this part is double layer design. The outer layer is recyclable water, the inner layer is the discharge pipe, and the biochar is cooled through the cold water pipe to ensure that there is no burn during production.
3D Video of Biochar Reactor Working Process
How to Choose Beston Biochar Reactor for Sale?
According to Capacity
Beston charcoal manufacturing machine can process 5-50 tons of raw material per day. Specifically according to your needs. If you need custom equipment, please contact Beston immediately, our designers will provide you with a solution within 8 hours.
According to Working Methods
The most common working methods of biochar reactors are batch and continuous. Batch type biochar furnace means that you need to wait for the product to cool down completely before starting the next production. The continuous biochar kiln also called automatic charcoal maker, which means that you can keep it working continuously and only need to overhaul it at a specific time.
3 Main Advantages of Beston Biochar Reactor for Sale
- With three seals, the air tightness of the equipment is safer and more reliable;
- The micro-negative pressure in the furnace makes the operation of the equipment safer;
- The tail end is designed with the explosion-proof device, which is safer;
- The automatic igniter is equipped with a permanent flame device to prevent the implosion of the furnace;
- The closed air feeding design makes the equipment feeding system safer;
- Thermal linear expansion design to avoid equipment derailment;
- Multi-point pressure and temperature detection feedback, safer operation;
- The use of new structures and high-temperature materials in the fire area makes the biochar making machine runs more reliably.
- Process a variety of solid wastes and convert them into usable resources, in line with the national environmental protection needs;
- The tar wood vinegar produced by the operation of the equipment is safe and environmentally friendly through combustion control technology;
- The flue gas is treated by a multi-channel dust removal device to meet the standard emission requirements;
- Diesel or natural gas is used for heating and preheating, which is more environmentally friendly and more efficient;
- The combustion chamber is designed with ceramic fibers, with a service life of up to 12 years, avoiding secondary pollution of castables;
- The sewage adopts three-stage sedimentation technology and is reused, the sedimentary sludge is re-carbonized to make deep use of resources and achieve zero discharge.
- Intelligent equipment control, frequency conversion technology adjustment, more energy-saving;
- Use the discharged hot flue gas to dry the material, which is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
- Double drum design, the inner drum is preheated and dried, and the thermal efficiency is higher;
- The water resources used by the equipment are reused to save resources.
- After the equipment and materials are in normal operation, they can switch their own combustible gas to replace the external fuel heating, and the energy consumption is smaller;
- Continuous operation for 3-5 days, the equipment is more efficient;
- Main and auxiliary furnace design, multi-stage thermal structure, the equipment is more energy-saving;
- Low nitrogen combustion design, higher combustion efficiency.
Classic Cases of Beston Biochar Reactor for Different Raw Materials
BST-20 Biochar Reactor in Turkey – for Oak
In March 2021, a customer from Turkey ordered a biochar machine from Beston that can process 20 tons per day. Turkish customers have abundant oak resources, which is a good material for making charcoal. We manufacture and ship according to customer requirements. After the successful installation of the biochar machine in Turkey, the customer sent us feedback pictures. Under the guidance of Beston engineers, the installation process went smoothly and the customer successfully produced charcoal.
BST-30 Charcoal Machine in Mexico – for Nutshell and Wood
In 2019, a customer in Mexico ordered a BST-30 wood to charcoal machine from Beston, which they use to process waste husks and wood. The requirements of Mexican customers are that the charcoal production process is environmentally friendly and pollution-free, and Beston’s equipment fully meets the needs of customers. The BST-30 charcoal machine was successfully operated in Mexico, and we also received feedback videos and pictures from customers.
BST-10 Charcoal Machine Installed in Guizhou, China – for Straw
In September 2021, a customer from China cooperated with Beston and invested in a BST-10 charcoal making machine. The local area is rich in straw to make charcoal. Once the project was launched, it attracted the attention of the local government. The use of waste straw to make charcoal is a project of environmental protection and enrichment. Once it is successfully operated, the government has decided to support it. Here is a video of BST-10 in operation and a tour of government officials.
The use of Beston biochar main furnace does not produce any pollution, and in the long run, it can bring good economic benefits to customers. If you want to invest in a biochar main furnace or a complete set of charcoal making machines, you are welcome to contact Beston. We will provide you with a solution within 8 hours.