Nowadays, biochar production equipment has become the mainstream solution for waste biomass treatment. The equipment uses carbonization technology to convert biomass into biochar. Biochar production equipment offers a sustainable route to waste management. Apart from that, investing in this equipment can also generate a steady income for you.
Beston Biochar Production Equipment for Sale
In order to meet the different requirements of customers, Beston Group provides biochar pyrolysis equipment with various working methods and capacities. Here are more parameters for your reference.
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||32T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||PLC control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
- The feeding capacity is figured out using rice husks, which is for your reference only.
- The power consumption will be subject to your configuration.
- We will offer custom layout designs according to your space.
Available Raw Materials for Biochar Production Equipment
- Logs: including oak, beech, pine, spruce, etc.
- Garden waste: branches from lawn trimmings, garden trimmings, and plant cuttings.
- Wood Chips and Sawdust: wood by-products from wood mills and furniture manufacturing.
- Husk of grain: such as rice husk, barley husk and corn husk.
- Straw: such as wheat straw, rice straw, sunflower straw, and corn stover.
- Nutshells: such as coconut shells, palm kernel shells, peanut shells, olive shells and coffee shells.
Food Processing Waste
- Fruit and vegetable waste: from food processing plants and catering industries. Including grape residue, bagasse, vegetable peel, and rhizome part.
- Grain waste: processing waste from agricultural grains. Including wheat bran and rice bran.
- Municipal sludge: sludge from municipal sewage treatment plants.
- Industrial sludge: sludge generated from wastewater treatment systems in various industrial production processes, such as pulp and paper, chemical, food processing, etc.
- Biogas sludge: solid residue from biogas digesters produced by the fermentation of agricultural waste.
Final Products – Biochar
Wide Range of Applications for Biochar
- Soil amendments: Biochar can be used to improve soil structure, and increase water retention capacity and nutrient retention. This improves crop growth and yield.
- Biochar organic fertilizer: Biochar can bind organic matter to provide plants with the nutrients they need.
- Feed additives: Mixing biochar with feed can improve the nutritional value of the feed. In addition, this can also promote animal growth and improve digestion.
- Livestock bedding: As bedding in animal houses, biochar can absorb moisture, control odor, and provide warmth and comfort.
►Carbon Credit Market
- Carbon offset projects: Companies or individuals can use biochar to increase carbon storage. In this way, carbon credits can be obtained in the carbon credit market. These carbon credits can be used to offset their own greenhouse gas emissions and help achieve emission reduction goals.
- Carbon trading: Biochar can be viewed as a tradable carbon asset. Individuals or organizations holding biochar projects can sell these carbon assets in the carbon credit market to provide carbon credits for other units or individuals to help them achieve their emission reduction goals or needs.
- Eco-friendly bricks and tiles: Biochar can be mixed with cement, lime, and other materials to make eco-friendly bricks and tiles. They have many functions, such as heat preservation, heat insulation, and sound absorption.
- Eco-friendly cement and concrete: Biochar can be used as an additive in cement and concrete to reduce carbon emissions and improve material properties.
- Biochar fuel: Biochar can be used for thermal energy supply in industrial areas. Not only reduce carbon emissions and environmental impact but also promote sustainable development.
- Raw materials for carbon products: Biochar is used to prepare carbon products such as activated carbon, carbon fiber, carbon black, and carbon bricks.
- Water treatment agent: Biochar adsorbs organic matter, heavy metals, pigments and other pollutants in water. This purifies drinking water and waste water.
- Deodorant: Biochar can remove harmful gases and odors in the air.
Introduction to Biochar Production Process
Compared to traditional charcoal kilns, Beston biochar production equipment for sale is more eco-friendly and effective. We will explain the biomass pyrolysis process below.
1. Pre-treatment System
According to our experiment and customers’ feedback, the moisture content of raw material should be less than 15% and the size should be smaller than 20mm. The ideal size and moisture content will help us to get higher-quality biochar within less time. In this system, we can equip the dryer, scatter, crusher, etc. as you need.
2. Biochar Production Process
After pre-treatment, the raw materials will be delivered to the furnace at high temperatures. Beston Group Co., LTD. has a unique design, namely “one-fire-two-steps”, which means to dry the raw material first before the pyrolysis of biomass. With the increase of the temperature to 250 ℃, the material is broken down, it releases gas. Then the gas goes through the condensing system to extract tar and wood vinegar. When the temperature reaches up to 300 ℃, biochar will be generated. In general, the input : output =3：1(yield rate). And the combustible gas will be recycled to make the plant self-sustaining to save heating energy. Here is a video showing the working process clearly.
3. De-dusting System
It is used to clean exhaust gas. We often equip water spray towers, cyclone dust collectors, etc. to purify the tail gas. The equipment of the de-dusting system can be customized according to your local emission standard.
4. Discharging System
In order to keep the working condition safe, we design a water cooling system to cool down the biochar to 30 ℃ or less to discharge. Discharging works while feeding to save your time greatly.
As you can see, our biochar machine is energy-saving and easy to use. Moreover, our engineers will be on-site to help with your installation and worker training. You will be glad to cooperate with Beston.
FAQ of Biochar Production Equipment
Q: How Is the Market Prospect of Biochar Equipment for Sale?
A: As a requirement of environmental protection, traditional charcoal kilns are phased out. However, there is still great demand for biochar. Meanwhile, biomass waste is also an essential issue to be solved in many areas around the world. For example, we can find a lot of palm oil mills in Thailand. A palm kernel shell charcoal machine will help you reduce the waste and turn it into wealth. So green biomass pyrolysis plant will be an emerging alternative.
Q: What Can Be the Raw Materials?
A: All biomass waste can be made into biochar, including agricultural waste, civil sludge, municipal solid waste, etc. Our clients employ these machines to process palm fiber, garden waste, sawdust, coconut shells, pig hair, etc.
Q: What Is the Output Yield of Biochar?
Actually, the output yield will be different from the raw materials, the water content, the size, etc. Generally, the output yield is about 1:3. For example, during coconut shell charcoal production, you can get 280 to 330 kg of biochar from 1000 kg of coconut shells. All in all, if you want higher output, make your raw material 8 to 15 mm in size and less than 15% water content.
Q: How Can I Choose Biochar Production Equipment?
A: We advise you to choose a model on the basis of the raw materials you will process, your budget, your space, etc. Besides, we will design the equipment according to your real conditions. That is to say, the more specific information you provide to us, the sooner you can get an ideal plant.
All in all, if you want more details, please contact us on LinkedIn. We will offer professional biochar production solutions according to your requirements.
Global Cases of Biochar Production Project
Beston Group Co., Ltd. has rich experience in manufacturing and exporting biochar equipment to many countries. Customers who cooperate with us are very satisfied with Beston Group’s products and services. We have also been committed to the long-term success of our customers. Here are some successful cases for your reference.
Start Your Biochar Production Business
Investing in biochar production equipment can be a rewarding venture. It combines environmental sustainability with economic opportunities. If you want to earn a good income through biochar production machines, welcome to consult Beston Group to get the most suitable solution for you!